What We Do
Using active management strategies, we assist clients based on their individual needs, goals, situation, and risk tolerance. Each of our clients receives special attention.
Although everyone’s goals are different, generally, many pre-retirees and retirees are looking for options that provide more safety. If this applies to you, we may be able to help. We can discuss your options for principal protection with you.
No two retirement income strategies are completely alike.
Knepp Financial looks at multiple aspects of your retirement when discussing your strategy. We can help you review your income sources, potential expenses, and life circumstances.
- 401(k), Roth 401(k), Solo 401(k), SEP IRA
- IRA, Roth IRA, Simple IRA, Self-Directed IRA
- 403(b), 457(b)
- Fixed Annuities, Fixed Index Annuities
- Life Insurance, Indexed Universal Life
- Medicare, Social Security Benefits
- Pension Planning
- Legacy and Estate Planning
- Real Estate & Business Investment Planning
- Market Portfolio Strategy
- Active Versus Passive Money Management
- Retirement Income Planning
- Wealth Management
- Long-Term Care Planning
- Accredited Investor Strategies (for qualified clients only)
- Potential Tax Implications of Retirement Income Strategies
Knepp Financial Group Can Help You With:
The economy is impacted by a number of things:
The political climate, natural disasters, things like the pandemic, etc. If you’re looking for a way to keep it together even when the economy isn’t, we may be able to help.
At Knepp Financial, we look at multiple aspects of your financial picture when discussing your retirement and income strategy. By reviewing your income sources, potential expenses, potential life circumstances, etc., we take a holistic approach to helping you.
Contact us for more information.
You can attend an educational seminar event, or schedule a one-on-one meeting with us.